There are movers and shakers, and then there are the people who make them

I am finally having a break at work. It has been close to being hellish for me. The workload and all is manageable but I feel I am running this project alone. My writer is a disaster. Horrible!

Talking about movers and shakers, he is a do-nothinger. No ideas from him whatsoever. I have come across a few people who keep extremely quiet and still, thinking of ideas forever. Is that a cop out or that they are really deep in thought? I don't know. All I know is, the clock is ticking and not coming out with 1% of an idea is simply weak.  

So I came out with the ideas and he wrote them. The scripts are not even brilliant due to his writing and I found myself having to explain the story to everyone else because he would give me a blank look when people ask him about the script which is so obviously lacking. I am tired. So tired. I would like to say not of work but of certain characters in life, but doesn't work comprise of these people?

I lack respect for him. Being a man in his 40s, he lacks leadership, integrity and responsibility. How can someone like this even thought of having kids? What are his kids like? What is he like being a husband and a father? I grimace in disgust.  

I don't regard myself as a mover or shaker, but this guy makes me look damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment